Accepting credit cards and electronic payments is a must for any size business conducting business online. Customers have turned to plastic when they open their wallets. The average American cardholder has four credit cards.
Credit card purchase volume has been expanding about 15 percent per year for the last five years, or three times faster than the increase in overall U.S. purchases. Credit card purchases account for 85 percent of all Internet transactions. And according to one estimate, businesses forfeit up to 80 percent of consumer impulse buys if they don't accept credit cards.
We help businesses expand their online selling power with secure payment processing. We provide the complete infrastructure to authorize, capture and settle online purchases. Accepting payments online is quick, easy, safe and affordable.
We incorporate state-of-the-art fraud and risk prevention mechanisms, and has been certified by the preeminent credit card processing networks.
Merchant Services Features:
- Comprehensive online credit card processing - Our merchant services system provides all the service and functionality a business needs to start accepting credit cards online.
- Rapid order processing - Delivers instantaneous online credit card processing to maximize sales opportunities and customer satisfaction.
- Accept all major credit cards - Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JCB. By accepting all major credit cards your business can increase its sales potential.
- Industrial-strength security screening - ensures customers 100% online purchasing security.
- Fraud and Risk Management - customizable fraud and risk management system that allows businesses to employ an optimal level of protection for their business. The result is maximized sales and minimized risk.
- Dedicated support - provides advanced and reliable client support. We give you the personal attention and responsiveness you need to succeed online.
Need more information?
Our experienced customer service representatives can step you through the process and answer any questions you have about processing payments on your web site.